Sunday, September 16, 2012
What a day...
Some days you just have to shake your head and laugh it off, otherwise you would have to cry. I had one such day on Friday:
Notice this sweet baby covered in black paint. This happened about half an hour before we were going to leave for the weekend. Luckily it happened in the garage so the biggest issues are her ruined PJ's and the big spot on the garage floor and of course the wasted paint. But thank heavens it was there and not in the house on the new carpet!
This lovely ouchie on her forehead happened on the way to school. We were running a little late and I was trying to hurry along, when things went bad. She stood up about the same time that I hit a curb with the stroller and she flew out head first. Good mom moment! I felt terrible, but luckily Ella said, mom you aren't a bad mom you are a good mom! Again tender mercies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment