My baby is getting bigger. Here she is after church one Sunday. She is eating food like a champion. Gets every where very fast with her army crawl and rolling. She is getting up on her knees, but cannot quite get it all together to crawl on hands and knees. She is especially fast when Jaxon's legos are out. She is always trying to get them. She finds anything left on the floor and quickly puts it in her mouth! She is loved so much and sometimes too much!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
This one is for you Laurel...
My baby is getting bigger. Here she is after church one Sunday. She is eating food like a champion. Gets every where very fast with her army crawl and rolling. She is getting up on her knees, but cannot quite get it all together to crawl on hands and knees. She is especially fast when Jaxon's legos are out. She is always trying to get them. She finds anything left on the floor and quickly puts it in her mouth! She is loved so much and sometimes too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohhhh too CUTE!!!! Especially with those big blue eyes and cheeks that I sooo wish I could kiss! :) It's funny how she doesn't have much hair when Ella had a ton! I miss you sooo much! I think of you every time I go for a walk! I hope you have a ton of fun while you are in Boston! :)
It is crazy how they find everything that is on the floor. I feel like I sweep my kitchen foor everyday and Gavin still finds stuff. She is so cute! Her eyes are so big and blue -love it
Post a Comment