Monday, December 12, 2011

With wondering awe

I LOVE this picture! We have lived in Pocatello for 9+ months and had not made it to the Idaho Falls temple yet (we have been other places!). We love every chance to take our kids to the temple and let them feel the spirit there. I loved this beautiful white Nativity in front of the temple. The visitors center has some displays of sculptures of Christs life. They were beautiful and we all enjoyed it...for a moment...our kids are young of course and it only lasted for a short time. But I was so glad to be there and feel of that spirit!

1 comment:

Malisa said...

I know that place well. I keep forgetting that you guys are in Pocatello now. If we EVER get a chance to go home again we will have to try to get together for sure!