Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gratitude

After talking to my sister I feel grateful. One of her neighbors and ward members just found out today that their 2 year old daughter has cancer...I can't even begin to imagine how their lives have drastically changed in such a short time. I know that they are definitely not the only ones facing this sort of challenge (and we all have them, just different ones maybe), but I know that it made me stop and feel grateful. I am most of all grateful for the knowledge that I have of eternal families and the Plan of Salvation. What a loving Heavenly Father we have! Sometimes things are difficult and don't make sense, but their is an eternal plan. I don't know what the journey will be for this family, but I do know that Heavenly Father loves them and will be with them. As He is with all of us in our own personal trials.

No comments: