With the quickness of our move we received a lot of help from some amazing friends! I am so grateful for the packing help, the cleaning, the meals, and the decision making made for me at the end when I had no brain power to do it anymore (thanks, Linds)! We owe you and let us know when we can ever repay you.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Our Next Chapter
Soon after we got back from Arizona we were faced with some big decisions. Isaac had some opportunities for progression in his job, but that would require a move from us. After a long weekend of deliberation, fasting, prayer, etc, etc. I felt like I knew what was going to happen, but it took some time for me to accept the change. So within about two weeks of coming home from Arizona we were packed and moved to Pocatello, Idaho! Probably wouldn't be my first choice of places to move, but it is slowly growing on me. There have been two major changes for us. One is living in a brand new place. It is beautiful and we love it! Also I now have a car! It has been almost 5 years since I had a car all of the time and it has been awesome. Change can be hard in many ways, but we love how it also helps us to grow! We are excited to see where life continues to take us!
The kids love the stairs! The find many new ways every day to play on them. Sometime daddy gets involved and it gets crazy!
Our beautiful new kitchen. It is small, but so functional. I find myself cooking so much more and the kids have loved helping me in the kitchen.
One of the kids favorite activities during the moving aspect of life!
With the quickness of our move we received a lot of help from some amazing friends! I am so grateful for the packing help, the cleaning, the meals, and the decision making made for me at the end when I had no brain power to do it anymore (thanks, Linds)! We owe you and let us know when we can ever repay you.
With the quickness of our move we received a lot of help from some amazing friends! I am so grateful for the packing help, the cleaning, the meals, and the decision making made for me at the end when I had no brain power to do it anymore (thanks, Linds)! We owe you and let us know when we can ever repay you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
congrats on your new move. Everett and I have moved 14 times in our 11 years, 4 different states and I must say it was all worth it. We have grown so much as a couple and rely on each other much more than anyone else and I have also learned how to make friends. Turns out this has been an awesome blessing and one I'm sure you have found as well...I'm sure you'll love Pocatello. I have some dear friends who will end up there in a few years at the local hospital...he's in residency right now. Good luck and happy unpacking!
Jameson's sister lives in Pocatello. We love the area!
Yay! We will have to come see you and your new place. Maybe we can talk about it this weekend?
How fun to have a pretty NEW home with STAIRS!! My boys would LOVE a house with stairs! I LOVE the kitchen! When you get more stuff put away and pictures up, you need to take more pictures of the house! I would love to see them! I hope you really love it there and make lots of good friends!
Congrats and good luck with getting settled in a new place.
If we EVER get to make a trip home we will have to see if we can get together. My kids play with boxes until they no longer look like boxes every time we move!
Post a Comment