So, Isaac has been telling me to start a blog for a long time. I guess I am finally succumbing to peer pressure from my husband. Most of you know that I have been doing a website for my kids, but I think that this way it will be saved and I can use it more as a journal! I might not be so good with pictures and such for a while because we don't really have a great camera for blogging. I will try and include some pictures they just might not be the most current or up to date (just a few weeks old). So everyone in the family except for me of course are sleeping at the moment....it is almost 6pm. I have been trying to wake them up because dinner is almost done, but no success. Everyone seems to have a bit of a bug. It all started with Jaxon and he has lovingly passed it around. Hopefully we are all on the mend and will be up and running soon! To start the blog I will put my favorite picture of Ella for the moment. It just makes me smile and laugh!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad that you are in the blogging world! Lately I couldn't get into your last webpage, so I'm glad to see the update on your family!
So glad you succumbed to the pressure. You'll be glad you gave in.
Post a Comment